Wednesday, April 18, 2007

my wife created this blog for her mother, neva. it is my first blog so please forgive me if i don't really know what a blog is. neva was raised on camano island, therefore the mabana girl handle of this blog. i have always enjoyed the knowledge that she was raised in such a, to me, beautiful enviornment. there is something of the pioneer woman in her, despite her technological leanings, she is a very handy woman to have around and Ben is greatly blessed. i consider myself, one of her son's in law very blessed to know her also. i have innumerable thoughts to share about her, but one was waking up at 4:oo o'clock one Christmas morning and her and her mother had been wrapping packages for the kids and us all night and seemingly enjoying it. ....ah, life. It is too beautiful. thanks don newman, darcy's husband

No comments: